Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jaime and Mike - Maternity Session {Photography by Danelle Empey}

This was a special session for me.  A few years ago I met Jaime and Mike and got to photograph their wedding.  Jaime's mom warned me that she had 4 daughters so if I did a good job, I would get to photograph them all...luckily I passed the test.  They flew me out to Utah to photograph their second daughter's wedding (which I got to shoot with my little sister).  I photographed their family last winter and now I got to photograph Jaime and Mike as they prepare to become parents.  This was a lot of fun!  They live in Minnesota but were visiting the area and called me up.  I made sure to find my way down to Richmond to make it work.   I love the images we captured.  Here are a few:
 
 




 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...