Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Babies and Battles

Do you remember this sweet boy from a session I did over a year ago? Now he's a big brother! And his beautiful mother, Jessica, is a Mother X 2! Jessica and I know each other from these photo sessions, common friends, and passing in the halls at church where Jessica took the time to get to know about my daughter "Z", who has Type One Diabetes. Jessica would bring me magazine articles and helpful tips about foods she saw. She listened to my frustrations and offered her expertise to me on so many occasions. Now, Jessica is fighting her own battle of breast cancer (while pregnant and now with a newborn). I hope these images give her a little comfort and peace like she was able to offer to me. Our prayers are with you and your family, Jessica!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...