Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Family Sessions - Schedule Your Session Now!



It's almost that time of year - Fall Family Photos!

I'm looking forward to it, I hope you are.

Because my schedule gets filled up quickly, (and last year worked so well) I thought I would share my schedule online for Saturdays.  In order to accommodate more than one family in a day,  on Saturdays in the Fall I only schedule the following fantastic locations:

The Mall in DC
Old Town, Alexandria
Huntley Meadows, Alexandria
Fort Ward, Alexandria
Meridian Park, DC

The first person to schedule a particular Saturday Session chooses the location for all other sessions on that day.  I do have weekdays in the mornings and evenings available for sessions at any location of your choice.

To reserve your session, please call me at 703.943.9067.

Sessions are $175** and include my time and talent during the session, and all images that are lightly edited and posted to an online gallery.  From the gallery you can view and share the images, order prints, or download high-resolution jpegs at no extra cost.   

**Sessions are for families of 5.  $10/per additional person.  
The Session Fee will be raised in January 2014 to $200


October 5 - Meridian Park
8:30
9:30
10:30

October 19:  Fort Ward or DC
9:00
10:00

October 26 - Location TBD
8:30
9:30
10:30

November 2
3:00
4:00



Dates for November still pending.  Call to schedule!  703.943.9067.  I also have plenty of dates available if you can do a weekday instead of a Saturday.



The Mall, Washington, DC




Old Town Alexandria





Meridian Park, Washington, DC




Huntley Meadows





Fort Ward, Alexandria



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...