Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Catching Up - Sept & Oct {Photography by Danelle Empey}

These beautiful Fall months seem to fly by without time for me to catch up on posting some of the beautiful families and events that I have photographed.  Here are a few...I will post a few more in the next couple of days (I hope!)


First, here is the Walker Family.  I photographed them last year for the first time and had so much fun with them.  I was happy they called me again this year.  Sad to hear they are moving away from the area.  That's what happens living here in DC!

 
 
Old Town is one of my favorite places to photograph and especially when I find new nooks and crannies.  And I was happy to see this family again after having photographed their wedding a couple of years ago. 
 
 
And last but not least, I photographed this cute family at Glen Echo Park in DC.  I love that park!  We had fun chasing their cute little girls around and even getting motion sick on the carousel.
 

 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...