Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Schedule Filling Up FAST! Please Call Today for Your Appointment

This year I have decided to open up some time slots a few Saturdays each month for back to back appointments in some of the more popular locations.  Here is the schedule for the Fall:

PLEASE CALL ME TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Other dates besides those listed below are available, especially weekdays. 
703.943.9067
(email will be less effective!)

 

*Meadowlark Botanical Gardens:

October 27th:  3pm, 4pm, 5pm
(I have only photographed here a couple times with brides, but it is a beautiful spot with manicured gardens, benches, and a little pond.  Here is a link to their website.)
*There is an extra charge for photographing here.  I will cover the photographer fee but there is still an entry fee of $4/person for anyone above age 6.


Old Town VA

September 29: 8:30 am, 9:30 am
October 13: 8:30, am, 9:30 am
November 17:  3pm, 4pm
 





Washington, DC

October 20 8:30, 9:30, 10:30 am
November 10: 8:30, 9:30, 10:30 am





Please call me instead of emailing regarding dates.  I cannot guarantee via email any dates I tell you because of the amount of emails I get.  The best way to get on my calendar is to call:  703.943.9067.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...