Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thompson Family - Northern VA Family Photography by Danelle Empey

Wow!  It has been a long time since I posted one of my sessions!  I have been busy, just decided to be busy with some other things besides posting pictures on the blog.  I will have to do a catch up post with some of the fun sessions I have done recently.

My most recent is this cute family - the Thompsons.  I photographed Jack when he was just a few months old and then when he was a year.  Now he is three and so big...and a big brother!  Little Chloe is only 7 weeks old in these pictures.  Such a beauty.  She reminds me a bit of my own little Z when she was that little.  Big blue eyes and all.

Thanks for letting me continue to be part of your family's memories.











If you would like me to photography your little ones, please give me a call to schedule your appointment.


Danelle Empey, Photographer
www.mpphotographyonline.com
https://www.facebook.com/Mp.portraits
703.943.9067
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...