Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Williams Family

This is a seriously beautiful family!  I loved each of their children's personalities.  The oldest, Eli, wanted to be in front of the camera the whole time and gave me lots of expressions.  Easton, the youngest, was so chubby and full of smiles!  I could gobble him up!  Emerson, the adorable little girl, decided she was shy for the day and wanted only to be next to mom or dad.  But regardless of her efforts to hide from the camera, I got my favorite shot of the session from her.  Just look at her precious smile!  And I dig the boots.

This family obviously has a lot of fun together and they were a blast to photograph.










Danelle Empey, Photographer
MP Photography
http://www.mpphotographyonline.com/
703.943.9067
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...