Wednesday, December 30, 2009

January/February Special - It's COLD Outside!

Brrrr!  It is very cold outside, and with no leaves on trees and no more snow on the ground (at least at the moment I am writing this...) it doesn't make for the prettiest of pictures.  That is why I am bringing it indoors! 

For the months of January and February you can book a headshot session to capture the quirky personality of your little ones!  A one hour session and cd of all edited images, including a digital collage created by me (similar to the ones below) for only *$100!!! 

Check out some of the images below to see examples of some of my favorites. 






*Limit of 2 children for one hour, each additional child is only $10.  (Sessions can be scheduled either in my home or yours.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...